OATS SHEERA

Hi folks!!
   How are you all doing? So, the Christmas month has begun.So, what are your plans? Do comment and let me know what exciting stuffs are you planning to do this Christmas.
Coming to the recipe you must have noticed I have been trying to make different recipes with oats and here comes my attempt to make oats sheera. Trust me, it was delicious.

INGREDIENTS:

OATS (Roasted and Powdered)
1 cup
Sugar ( I used brown sugar)
2 Tbsp
Milk+ Water
1 cup
Ghee
1.5 Tbsp + 1tsp
Dry fruits of your choice
For garnishing

PROCEDURE:
  1. Since I used rolled oats, I roasted the oats slightly and powdered it coarse.
  2. In a pan/pot add 1 tsp ghee/ clarified butter and roast the dry fruits and keep aside.
  3. In the same pan add 1.5Tbsp ghee and roast the oats flour well until aromatic.
  4. Add the sugar and mix it well with oats and ghee.
  5. Add the water and milk mixture and stir continuously until it starts leaving sides and gets thick.
  6. Once it all comes together switch the flame off and garnish it with dry fruits and serve hot.


NOTE:
  • Quantity of sugar is as per your taste. I am comfortable with 2 Tbsp for 1 cup
  • Make sure the milk is warm and not cold.
  • Ghee can also be adjusted as per your preference. 
It is always a pleasure to hear from you guys. Do leave back comment/ feedback as a piece of motivation. Do try it and let me know how did you like it. Share your pictures in the comment or through mail.



Bye!!

Comments

Popular Posts