Cartopia Food Carts - Review

Hey everyone,
    I hope you all are fine. I have finally decided to leave my laziness and update the blog.
Even though I did not stop cooking as you can see my Instagram account, its just that i have been a little lazy to type everything. Also I should admit TV, Netflix has kept me busy :P
 

So, Cartopia is basically a group of food carts which offers food from lunch till late night or early morning you can say (3:00 am).
What is the big deal about this place? Its timing ofcourse and also its ambience. They have beautiful fire lit tables for cold evenings. Also, a gazebo kind of arrangement to escape the drizzle/rain  (Portland you see ;) )
     All this apart, lets talk food.

WHERE : Cartopia
LOCATION : 1207,SE Hawthorne Blvd, OR
CUISINE : Group of food trucks
AMBIANCE: Casual

What did we EAT :

1) Falafel from El Brasiro : This is what we started with- FALAFEL. This 5 bucks heaven on a plate was very crunchy and delicious. Worth for what we paid. Its just that the guy takes only cash i suppose. So better load yourself with some change. (5/5)




2)Palak paneer fries from Potato Champion: One of my friend ordered this, which gave me an idea that it might be an Indian food truck and to my surprise it was not. It was potato champion offering variety of fries. (4.5/5)



3)Cauliflower Tempura: Now, I dont remember the name of the truck from where my friend got this but it was good. It tasted like gobi 65 more or less served with sweet chili sauce. It also had jalapeno fritters may to add the flavor to the fried cauliflower. (3.5/5)

4)Veggie pizza and cheesy garlic bread from Pyros pizza : This was a very different pizza as it had mashed potato and I had never eaten soething like that before. It was super heavy but tasty. And to talk about the cheesy garlic bread it was super awesome. (4/5 for pizza and 4.5/5 for garlic bread)



Hope you like this review and find it helpful to plan your next eat out with friends and family.
Do write up to me if you liked it and share pictures.

Until the bbyyeeee!!!



Comments

Popular Posts