AVOCADO YOGURT DIP

Hi people,
       Hope you all are doing well.
Here I am with one more dip recipe with avocado. I am loving the versatality of this beauty. I loved it when i was able to peel and cut it perfectly. I loved it with my salad and now I love them as dip.
Avocado is great source of healthy fat. Approximately 50 gm of avocado has 80 calories and almost 20 vitamins and minerals which makes it nutrient dense food choice. It has 0% cholestrol and a lot of vit.c and vit.B.
     Lets get started.

INGREDIENTS:


  • Avocado                                  - 1 no.
  • Whisked Curd/Yogurt           - 3 Tbsp
  • Minced Garlic                         -1/4 tsp
  • Salt and Pepper                      - To Taste
  • Cilantro                                   - For garnishing

           
PROCEDURE:


  1. Peel the avocado and mash it with a fork.
  2. Add it to the whisked yougurt.
  3. Add the minced garlic, salt and pepper and mix it well.
  4. Garnish it with cilantro leaves(optional).








NOTE:

  • Increase the number of avocados as per your requirement.
  • Could be best served with tortilla chips and mozzarella sticks.




Do try this recipe and let me know how you all liked it.
Also feel free to share your favorite avocado recipes.

Until then bbyeeee!!!


Comments

Popular Posts