P.F Chang's - Restaurant review

Heya all,
            Hope you all are enjoying the fall.
I have been writing review for restaurants in zomato and my instagram profile.I thought why not start it in my blog as well. So, today I thought of giving my views about a restaurant which me and Mr.A had recently been to-P.F Chang's, Bridgeport village

Where:  PF Chang's
Location: 7463 SW Bridgeport road, Tigard, OR 97224
Cuisine:  Chinese
Ambiance: sophisticated

         PF chang's has got almost 204 outlets in the US but we went to the one in Bridgeport village, Oregon as it is closer to my place. It is a bistro style restaurant serving Chinese cuisine in a sophisticated ambiance.
What we ordered : Since we are vegetarians we ordered

1) Spring rolls: It was a good choice as we both like spring rolls and it had a good filling in it with veggies. The crust was crispy and not soggy. It was served with soy ginger dip/sauce which was delicious. 4.2/5



2) Crispy beans :  Again a very good option. Mr.A is someone who isn't a huge fan of beans and its varieties but he totally loved this crispy beans which is tempura batter covered beans served with a nice dip. 5/5      ( picture not included)

3) Ma Po Tofu : Moderately spiced tofu and steamed broccoli. It was tasty but its just that i felt broccoli was more than tofu and could have been a bit more saucy. 4/5





4)Hokkien street noodles: It is basically non veg dish but we ordered a vegetarian version of it. It was undoubtedly delicious. The veggies in it were properly cooked and the curry sauce was amazing. 5/5




The overall experience and the service was amazing. The waiting period was also not much.

I hope this review was helpful and if you have not been there yet why don't you plan your weekend dinner there. Table reservation is always recommended.
Let me know how was your experience there!

Until then bbyeee!!



Comments

Popular Posts