WELCOME READERS!!

Hola amigos!!!
        I am Aishwarya Jagannathan. I love cooking and more than that i love eating. I am a teacher by profession. I created this blog when i had completed my college and was jobless :P I had/ have a passion for cooking which made me do so. Due to may reasons i could not continue with it or was lazy. But, here i am again opening up this closed chapter of mine.
       Food For thought has been a phrase very close to me as i often used this phrase. Hence, this was the reason why I chose such a name for my blog.
 This time i want to make sure my blog is not only about recipes and food reviews but various lifestyle challenges and experiences.

    So, readers hope you all have a good time visiting my blog.
   


Regards,
Aishwarya Jagannathan

one can follow me in 
instagram : aishijagan
facebook :  Aishwarya Jagannathan
zomato : zomato.com/chashmisheats


        

Comments

  1. Wow.. i tried this now.. It came out so colorful lyk yurs.. i hope it will taste good as well.... yummyyyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts